Join us on Saturday, July 4, 2015. Events include:
- Parade at 9:00 a.m.
- Vendors at Dorrier Park during the day.
- Music at Dorrier Park from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
- Fireworks at dusk.
The Scottsville Volunteer Fire Department parade will proceed from James River Road (east) down Valley Street (Route 20) to East Main Street (Route 6). These streets will be closed from 8:45 a.m. until approximately 10:30 a.m.
There will be no parking on Harrison Street from 6:00 a.m. until 11:30 a.m. Any vehicles parked on Harrison Street during this time will be towed.
Road Closure Information: Starting at 7:30 a.m. James River Road between Blenheim Road and Valley Street will be limited to parade traffic only. Traffic on James River Road will flow from Blenheim Road towards Valley Street.
Starting at 9:00 a.m. the following roads will be closed to traffic:
- James River Road between Blenheim Road and Valley Street
- Valley Street between James River Road and East Main Street
- East Main Street between Valley Street and Poplar Spring Road